Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Small Contemporary Style Bronze By D. Jones - ???

A Buy-It-Now purchase at a very low price, I jumped on this sculpture within minutes of it being listed. I'm really tickled that I could acquire this pretty piece so very easily and at such a bargain!

All the info I have on this bronze is what is etched into it. Along the bottom on the back of this small (only a couple inches tall) sculpture of an Indian wrapped in a blanket with a decorative edge winding around the figure is "© 88 D Jones 2/30". That's it, that's all I know. The design is very Southwestern, though I have no idea if that is where this was made. If anyone out there knows, please tell me!!

Indian in a blanket, D. Jones, 1988, bronze, front

Indian in a blanket, D. Jones, 1988, bronze, right

Indian in a blanket, D. Jones, 1988, bronze,, back

Indian in a blanket, D. Jones, 1988, bronze, left

No comments:

Post a Comment