Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anthony Alexander - "Rising From The Flames" - A Fun Bronze By An Unknown Artist

Here is another of what I call "mystery bronzes". The artist's name is Anthony Alexander, the piece is titled "Rising From The Flames" and it is number 3 of 50 (though whether or not 50 were actually made is another mystery). It is cold-painted with some attention to detail. I think it is a fun piece, and it definitely adds a bit of color to my collection. I'd love to find out more about the artist, so if anyone out there knows something, please let me know!


I've finally taken some pictures that I'm happy with, so I've updated them here.

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, front

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, left

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, back

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, right

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, close up

"Rising From The Flames" by Anthony Alexander, 3/50, polychrome bronze, signature

No comments:

Post a Comment