Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Update 08/2023

 Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updated my blog for this long. I have had serious spinal problems that have kept me from being able to lift my bronzes much less set up my photography booth. Walking has been difficult, and even just laying around brings little relief. I have at least three dozen posts either partially or fully written, I just don't yet have good photos to add to them. While I am about to go under the knife for my sixth spinal repair (and second fusion), I am hoping that this one will not only take away the vast majority of my pain but allow me to resume a more normal life. My plan is to begin taking those photos toward the end of fall, when I'll be allowed to lift more than a coffee mug and will be able to tie my shoes again.


I have only posted a small percentage of my collection to date. Keep your eyes peeled for new posts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment